What's the story?
Homestead For Youth is an organisation committed to empowering young people at risk, (and their families) by providing residential services, mentoring, counselling, holistic and innovative therapies and psychology care in the homely setting of their Meelon farm.
Husband and wife team, Carla and Marty Fadelli needed to raise the profile of Homestead For Youth to be able to raise awareness of their good works and engage with the Western Australian communities to help buy their farmstead.
What did we do?
We did a brand strengthening of Homestead For Youth which involved:
- A new website with new content, layout, look and feel. The website focussed on highlighting who, what, why, where is Homestead For Youth and also added call to actions for everyday Western Australians to get involved.
- Re-designing a new, contemporary logo with the guys at Halo Digital.
- A new brand story centred around the call to action to #ChangeTheStory on youth suicide which filtered into social media presence and a Chuffed page.
- A social media engagement strategy.
- A PR campaign sharing the good story of the Homestead.
Well, we and the family of Homestead For Youth were stoked when we hit the front page of the Saturday edition of The West Australian with key messages on preventing youth suicide and donating.
This was quickly followed by editorials in
The brand of Homestead For Youth is also more contemporary and they are using this to grow their fundraising and events campaigns yearly.
Visit Homestead For Youth at https://www.homesteadforyouth.org/